Kuta Beach and South Lombok Day Trip
In this Kuta and South Lombok Day Trip, you will visit Banyumulek Village, Sukarara Village, Rambitan / Sade, and Kuta Beach / Tanjung Aan.
- AC Transportation
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral Water
- Tips for Driver and Tour Guide
- Personal expense
- Minimum 2 person
- Domestic Rate is valid for Indonesian Citizen Only
- Overseas LA Rate is valid for KIMS / KITAS Holder and other foreigner
- Children ( 2 - 10 Years Old): 50 % of adult rate
- Infant ( 0 - 2 Years Old): Free Of Charge
- Banyumulek Village: one of many pottery village where clay pots for daily use, unique in style and high in quality is by hand made
- Sukarara Village: where you see a tradition of weaving in well cared. They weave gold and silver thread to be traditional Songket and Ikat cloth with very simple looms.
- Rambitan / Sade: a traditional sasak village located on the hill, 8 km from Kuta beach of lombok. This village shows you the unique way of life of the "Sasak" the native inhabitants of Lombok.
- Kuta Beach / Tanjung Aan: both are situated on southern coast of Lombok, just 5 kilometers apart. these white sandy beaches with clear turquoise water are perfect for swimming and sun bathing.